"Can I buy your items wholesale?"
- Yes, we sell wholesale to many shops, if you email us with the products you are interested in and a bit about your shop, we will get back to you shortly. Email us email@example.com
"Where customers can track their orders?"
- To track your order, you need your order number and email address, Click this link here > Track my Order
- When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email with the tracking number. You will also receive SMS and emails notifications from our Courier.
"Is it possible to change my order and how it can be done?"
- If you have made a mistake on your order or need to change details, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org If your order has been dispatched, there is nothing we can do about it.
If the customer received only part of the whole order, what should be done?
- Sorry you are missing an item from your order, please Contact us immediately at email@example.com we will do our best to resolve the situation.
Can a loyal customer get a discount?
- We do have a loyalty scheme where customers can redeem points for discounts see more info here
When is the next promotion?
- We will send out an email when we have discounts but we do flash sales on our websites without any notifications
Can you send you product test samples?
- Sorry we dont have any test samples.
How can an order be cancelled?
You have to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel it. Please include order number and the reason.
Do you have Safety reports for your products?
- Yes we have cosmetic product safety reports as its a legal requirement in UK and Europe.
- We only ship to UK.
- We use Royal Mail Tracked 48, this takes between 2-4 working days from the delivery date. We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm - the same day, After this time, your order will be processed the next working day.
Orders will not be processed after 12:30 pm on Fridays as well as orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays - Orders placed on these days will not be despatched until the next working day
Orders under £25 - £3.50
Orders above £25 - Free
All orders are tracked, and you will be emailed a tracking number shortly after your order has been dispatched. You will receive regular updates by Royal Mail Via Text and Email.
If you can't find your tracking number, as long as you got your order number and email address, click this link below and enter those details.
What do your scent scents smell like?
- We have a scent list tab on every product page which has a detailed description of each scent.
Are your products Vegan?
- No, not all our products are vegan. The only product which is NOT vegan is our Beard Balm due to beeswax.
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your product/ order.
Please contact us email@example.com
Please include your order number or full name on the order.
Explain the situation in as much detail and provide any evidence if necessary (i.e damaged goods)
As our products are health and beauty, we can not accept returns if opened due to hygiene reasons.
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund/ replacement.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Returns address:Beard and Bones Returns, Unit 6, 2a Beech Avenue, Plymouth, Pl4 0QQ. Please include your packing slip, so we know who to refund/ replace the order.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When the returned item is received and inspected, the customer receives a confirmation email, notifying them about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to the customer's original payment method shortly after.
At Beard and Bones, we are completely transparent about what is in our products. Here are the ingredients and the benefits for your skin and Beard.
We have listed each of our product below and benefits of using these ingredients.
Beard Balm: Beeswax, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond, Jojobia Oil and Fragrance Oils
Beard Butter: Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Sweet Almond oil and Fragrance oils
Beard Oils: Jojobia Oil, Sweet Almond and Fragrance Oils
Beard Shampoo: Aqua, Caprylyl/caprylyl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Xanthan gum, Vegetable glycerin, Hydrolysed wheat protein, Aloe barbadensis leaf powder (Aloe vera), Sodium benzoate & Potassium sorbate. Phenoxyethanol, Citric acid, Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant extract). Citrus aurantifolia (Lime essential oil),Parfum
The benefits of
Shea Butter: is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F.
Beeswax: has many skin benefits such as containing Vitamin A, as stated before this. Help your skin youthful. Also, beeswax is anti-allergenic, it is also easily tolerated by even those with reactive skin.
Sweet Almond oil: Contains Vitamin E, Thanks to the Vitamin E this will keep your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. This may contain nuts.
Jojoba Oil: This oil is considered to be a natural cure for eczema. Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing the redness caused by dry skin
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: (shampoo)This reduces Hair porosity and strengthens it from within, making your hair healthier and shinier. This protein increases your Beard Hair ability to receive and retain moisture and Finally, It helps reduce breakage, eliminates frizz and tangles, thus making your Beard look thicker.
Blackcurrant Extract: High in Vitamin C and have plenty of antioxidants and anthocyanins.
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin. Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin as your body cannot make it on its own, nor can it store it. In terms of your Beard, Vitamin C is vital for the absorption of iron – a deficiency of which can cause chronic Beard hair loss and Prevent your Beard hair does not grow past a certain length.
Aloe vera: (shampoo)It contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. It can help dry skin
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments Debit Cards & PayPal,
- We also have finance options such as Klarna, Clearpay and Laybuy, you can spread your cost over a period of time, interest free.
Let customers speak for us1010 reviews
Fantastic beard wash. Doesn’t leave it dry or feeling unclean. Recommend
Bubblegum smells incredible!!
Really happy with the products I purchased the beard oil and balm are amazing, also great value will buy more
Second to none
Tried this product and loved it. I had the beard balm invictus, that ran out so bought more invictus with a deal of kreed and sweet rum. Loved the smell to bits . Totally fantastic.